The Meditation Room is intended to provide a place for patrons to practice mindfulness and other guided relaxation techniques independently in a private, accessible, and welcoming environment.
- Standard set-up includes:
- A desk and chair
- Internet connection and outlet
- Salt lamp
- Chakra cystals
- Bulletin Board
- Available to current SU- and ESF-affiliated patrons only.
- For individual use only.
- Room availability begins when the floor opens and ends 15 minutes before the closing of the floor.
- Room keys are checked out at the 1st Floor Check Out desk.
- Room may be reserved for up to 1 hour per day. Multiple reservations within the same day are not allowed.
- Keys not returned on time will be charged 25 cents per minute late fee, and lost keys are subject to up to $100 in replacement cost.
Accompanying kits are also available at the 1st Floor Check Out desk, which include:
- a meditation cushion
- a foldable yoga mat
- a sound machine
- a light therapy box
- Mindful Messages cards