- Standard set-up includes desk and chair
- Internet connection and outlet
- Room availability begins when the floor opens and ends 15 minutes before the closing of the floor
- Room keys are checked out at the 1st Floor Check Out desk
- Available to current SU and ESF affiliated students only.
- For individual use only.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to 3 hours per day. Multiple reservations within the same day are not allowed.
- Keys not returned on time will be charged 25 cents per minute late fee and lost keys are subject to up to $100 in replacement cost.
- Appropriate use of Study Rooms includes participating in an online class, presentation practice, web conferencing, job interviews, and individual study.
By clicking Continue, user agrees to terms and conditions outlined in our Bird Small Group Room Policy.
You may prefer to use this alternative reservation form with enhanced accessibility.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding